SetEXIFData 10.7 #setexifdata #photo #foto #image #fotobewerking #exiftool #exif #exifdata #photography #fotografie #keywords #copyright #author #artist #xojoWed, Sep 13 2023
(13 Sep 2023)
- - Increased the maximum of the number of days you can add or subtract to -9999 and +9999.
- - Improved error handling when trying to preview a file that is not a media file.
SetEXIFData 10.6Fri, Aug 25 2023
(21 Aug 2023)
- - License deactivation process.
- - Splash and Geotag window in Dark Mode.
WDF/BA Updates and improvementsThu, Aug 24 2023
- Added an exclude-list to GP001 to exclude certain keys from being listed. For these excluded keys, a separate GP001xx should be created.
- Added the posibility to add a 'table' to TinyMCE editable textareas.
- Added an application setting p_NOESCKEY. When true, the escape key is ignored in the data entry mask.
- Added a JS-lightbox to WDF/BA to create slide shows of uploaded photos. Code can be loaded by setting the new application variable p_JS_LIGHTBOX to true.
- Added the global unique form ID to the user checking function, so one can follow the complete transaction in GP000.
- Implemented GP006MNU, a dedicated application to maintain a default menu. The keys for the default menu are now excluded from GP006.
- GP001H fixes; the application now functions properly.
- Various CSS improvements concerning forms inside the footer bar.
- 'Undefined variable' bug fixed in GP014.
- Renamed function 'collectVars()' to 'fw_collectVars()', which shows where the function comes from.
- Improved error checking after calling the Google Distance API in fw_getDistance().
The Blogspot.stack 1.4.0 for Stacks with RapidWeaver #blogspot #blogger #stacks #yourhead #rapidweaver #realmac #webtoolsWed, Jul 19 2023
If you purchased this stack, you can download the latest version via your Paddle account, or update from within RapidWeaver.
If not, you can read more about it here .
Changes, additions and fixes:
WDF/BA Updates and improvementsWed, May 31 2023
- Added 'GP015 - Other Holidays' with which one can add any other day as a holiday, apart from the Western defaults like Easter, Christmas, Kingsday, Liberation day, etc..
- Adapted function fw_checkHolidays() to search for holidays in the new GP015-table.
SetEXIFData 10.5Thu, May 25 2023
(25 May 2023)
- - SetEXIFData now supports Dark Mode.
- - Changed the toolbar icon to one that is visible in light and dark mode.
- - Setting Dates/Times via option 1 was broken, and is now fixed.
SetEXIFData 10.4Wed, May 03 2023
(03 May 2023)
- - SetEXIFData has been localised for English (default), French, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch.
- - To make room for the bigger words in these other languages, the main window is a bit larger, and some buttons, labels and fields have been widened and/or moved.
- - The options 'Remove all EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags' and 'Remove all removable tags' have been removed from the 'Dates and Times' drop down menu, and placed on the first panel, at the bottom, in their own drop-down menu.
WDF/BA Updates and improvementsSun, Apr 30 2023
- The key combination ALT/OPTION-ENTER now also works in EDIT-mode and puts the focus on the 'Submit'-button. This allows for quick and almost keyboard-only data entry.
- In listview, you can now use the arrow keys to select a record. The page will automatically scroll up or down when you reach the botoom or top. Hit ENTER to open the selected record in VIEW-mode, the hit ALT/OPTION-ENTER + ENTER to start EDIT-mode.
- Fixed a bug with the user's account expiration date.
- Improved the country-selection drop down menu contents, now that country codes have subcountry codes, like 'IT-21', 'US-AK', etc.. in GP008/11/14, MD000/1/2/5.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
SetEXIFData 10.3Wed, Apr 26 2023
A new version of SetEXIFData is now available:
(26 April 2023)
- - Added a 'Remove all EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags' option in the 'Dates and Times' drop down menu.
- - Added a 'Remove all removable tags' option in the 'Dates and Times' drop down menu.
- - Added a 'Processing...' dialog to show the app is doing something and to prevent clicking on window elements while it is processing.
SetEXIFData 10.2Mon, Apr 03 2023
A new version of SetEXIFData is now available:
(3 April 2023)
- The app now also looks in '/opt/homebrew/bin/' for 'ffmpeg', if it cannot find it in '/usr/local/bin/'.
- The app dialogs at startup telling you about missing 'dcraw' and 'ffmpeg' have gone. This message is now displayed in the preview window, at the top where normally the image thumbnail is placed.
Mac OS X
Aug 2023 (2)
Jul 2023 (1)
May 2023 (3)
Apr 2023 (3)
Mar 2023 (2)
Feb 2023 (1)
Jan 2023 (1)
Dec 2022 (1)
Nov 2022 (1)
Oct 2022 (1)
Sep 2022 (1)
Aug 2022 (1)
Jul 2022 (2)
Jun 2022 (1)
May 2022 (1)
Apr 2022 (1)
Mar 2022 (1)
Feb 2022 (1)
Jan 2022 (1)
Dec 2021 (1)
Oct 2021 (1)
Sep 2021 (1)
Aug 2021 (1)
Jul 2021 (1)
Jun 2021 (1)
May 2021 (1)
Apr 2021 (1)
Jan 2021 (1)
Dec 2020 (1)
Nov 2020 (2)
Oct 2020 (1)
Sep 2020 (6)
Aug 2020 (4)
Jul 2020 (4)
Jun 2020 (7)
May 2020 (4)
Apr 2020 (3)
Feb 2020 (3)